The Brazil Africa Institute is proud to welcome the first cohort of the IBRAF Fellowship Program on South-South and Triangular Cooperation (IFP).
The call received 340 applications from candidates in 48 countries.
The fellows are:
– João André João Monteiro (Angola)
– Francisco de Carvalho Santana (Brazil)
– Marina Figueira Lucas (Brazil)
– Sindoma Nita Belemsogbo (Burkina Faso)
– Perihan Tawfik (Egypt)
– Rajoo Morli (Mauritius)
– Sakiina Mungroo (Mauritius)
– Reneiloe Ditshego (South Africa)
– Roberto Adebuason (Uganda)
The IFP aims to present practical experiences for the fellows, who will be able to follow, monitor, and study the international cooperation projects being developed by IBRAF, as well as by its wide network of partner organizations. IBRAF will offer institutional support for all the aforementioned activities, at its headquarters in Fortaleza city and through partner organizations’ offices all over Brazil and the African continent.